in 1885, the Lloyd George House of Dildo is a landmark in
the community and a symbol of the lasting influence of the
family. This second empire style house sits imposingly
overlooking the fishing village and harbor offering a
Victorian period atmosphere. With 5 guest rooms, great
views, whirlpool tubs, silk wall coverings in guest rooms
and hall, private en-suite baths, air-conditioning, period
antiques, a great base to tour the Avalon Peninsula.